Every individual's tax situation varies, but these are some of the more common issues faced by various taxpayers. I can assist you in dealing with such matters as:
- SELF-EMPLOYED - Self-employment (SECA) tax, self-employed health insurance, home office expenses, retirement plans & related issues.
- PROFESSIONALS - unreimbursed business expenses (deductible vs. non-deductible & allocated expenses), W-2 vs. 1099 income, retirement plan deferrals & contributions, etc.
- MINISTERS - housing allowance rules, self-employment tax, retirement & compensation planning issues.
- DEPENDENTS - "Kiddie tax", education expenses, optimizing the allocation of the dependent exemption, etc.
- SEASONED CITIZENS - assisted living & home health care expenses, required minimum distributions, "safe harbor" withholding and estimated tax planning.
- GIFT TAX - gift-splitting and optimizing the annual gift tax exclusion and lifetime credit, life insurance and family trusts, and Generation Skipping Transfer Tax (GST) issues.
- SEPARATION & DIVORCE - filing status options, alimony & property settlement income, deduction and basis issues. (I also invite you to check out my "Divorce & Separation Taxation" Group at Linkedin.com)
- DECEDENTS - coordinating the final return with estate & fiduciary returns, IRD (Income in Respect of Decedent) & DRD (Deductions in Respect of Decedent), administration expenses, etc.
- HOUSEHOLD EMPLOYERS - employment tax thresholds, withholding, payroll & unemployment tax returns.
Whatever your tax situation, I can offer you: Individual attention & prompt service, and flexible scheduling - I can come to you. I am an Authorized efile provider.