Per Virginia Department of Taxation:
"760ES eForm now available – secure, quick, easy to use"
"Taxpayers can now use the new 760ES eForm to make 2016 individual income estimated tax payments directly from their checking account. Filing instructions are available with the electronic payment voucher.
- Electronic filing is easy, free, secure, and faster than making payments by mail.
- No sign-up is required, and you receive immediate confirmation that your payment voucher has been submitted.
- Basic information can be saved and reused with each payment.
- Payments can be warehoused for up to 90 days.
- Payment vouchers can be saved and printed as Adobe PDF documents.
Note: Taxpayers can also make estimated tax payments electronically using VATAX Online Services for Individuals – they will just need to set up an account first.
To find out if you need to make estimated payments, visit [the] Estimated Tax and Extension Payments web page."
As always, please call if you have any question regarding this or other matters.